Tomlinson Furniture
Hurley’s Media Sales
Weather

Cayman Islands weather forecast: 25-27 May

Synopsis:

 

Cloudiness and showers over the northwest Caribbean associated with a broad area of low pressure centered over the east coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, is expected to periodically spread across the Cayman area for the next 24 hours. Radar images show scattered showers in and around the Cayman area moving towards the north.

 
 
 
 
  • Fri

    Cloudy skies with an 60% chance of showers and thunder Showers may become locally heavy at times.

    84°F
    74°F
    FORECAST

    Cloudy skies with an 60% chance of showers and thunder Showers may become locally heavy at times.

    WINDS

    East to southeast 10 to 15 knots with higher gusts.

    SEA STATE

    Rough with wave heights of 4 to 6 feet. Small craft should exercise caution over open water.

  • Sat

    Cloudy skies with a 60% chance of showers and possible thunder.

    86°F
    75°F
    FORECAST

    Cloudy skies with a 60% chance of showers and possible thunder.

    WINDS

    South to southeast 15 to 20 knots.

    SEA STATE

    Rough with wave heights of 5 to 7 feet. Small craft should exercise caution over open water.

  • Sun

    Cloudy skies with a 40% chance of showers for Grand Cayman and a 60% chance of showers and thunder for the Sister Islands.

    86°F
    75°F
    FORECAST

    Cloudy skies with a 40% chance of showers for Grand Cayman and a 60% chance of showers and thunder for the Sister Islands.

    WINDS

    South to southeast at 15 to 20 knots.

    SEA STATE

    Rough with wave heights of 5 to 7 feet. Small craft should exercise caution over open water.

  • Mon

    Cloudy skies with a 60% chance of showers and possible thunder.

    86°F
    75°F
    FORECAST

    Cloudy skies with a 60% chance of showers and possible thunder.

    WINDS

    East to southeast 15 to 20 knots.

    SEA STATE

    Rough with wave heights of 5 to 7 feet. Small craft should exercise caution over open water.

  • Tue

    Partly cloudy to cloudy skies with a 30% chance of showers.

    87°F
    76°F
    FORECAST

    Partly cloudy to cloudy skies with a 30% chance of showers.

    WINDS

    East to Southeast 10 to 15 knots with higher gusts.

    SEA STATE

    Rough with wave heights of 4 to 6 feet. Small craft should exercise caution over open water.

About the author

Joe Avary

Joe Avary

Joe Avary has been with Cayman 27 since 2014. He brings 20 years in television experience to the job, working hard every day to bring the people of Cayman stories that inform the public and make a difference in the community. Joe hopes his love for the Cayman Islands shines through in his informative and entertaining weather reports. If you have a story idea for Joe or just want to say hello, call him at 324-2141 or send an email to josephavary@hurleysmedia.ky

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment
Eclipze – Summer 2018
Tanya’s Kitchen
Eclipze Generic
Kirk Freeport – July/August 2018
Clean Gas – Break Free
%d bloggers like this: