Parade of Lights 2018 – Register Here
IDG
Rubis – Christmas
Bogle Insurance
KAABOO – Tickets on Sale
NFL Pick’ems
Crime News

Unoccupied house damaged in GT fire

Quick action saves an unoccupied house from destruction in George Town.
The incident happened around 6 p.m. Monday (29 October) near Uncle Bill’s.
According to Fire Chief David Hails a heap fire was ignited near the building and that fire spread to the wooden wall of the house.

He said the fire was extinguished with a garden hose before the Fire Service arrived.

About the author

Reshma Ragoonath

Reshma Ragoonath

Reshma Ragoonath is a Trinidadian journalist with 16 years media experience with a strong background in print with her most recent stint at The Cayman Reporter. She has a BA in Mass Communications, as well as, an Associate degree in Journalism and Public Relations.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment
Tanya’s Kitchen
Eclipze – Christmas
Kirk Freeport – November 2018
Clean Gas – Break Free
BritCay
%d bloggers like this: