The Cayman Arts Festival kicks off today (18 February). The opening act is the London Philharmonic Orchestra’s brass soloists. The group of five, who play the trumpet, the trombone, the horn, and the tuba, will be performing with Cayman National Choir. In addition to the performance the soloists will also be conducting workshops with students. Tickets for the the performance can be bought online, at the festival’s website, as well as at the door.
Violinists Elizabeth Pitcairn, pianist Joey Alexander and samba band Mokhatar will also be performing as part of the festival. For more information visit the festival’s website.
Soloist of the London Philharmonic Orchestra
- Thursday 18 February
- 7:30 p.m.
- First Baptist Church
Cayman Arts Festival
- 19 February – The Red Violin screening
- 20 February – Elizabeth Pitcairn
- 22 February – CAF & Visual Arts Society
- 23 February – Rising Stars
- 24 February – CAF & The National Gallery
- 25 February – The Joey Alexander Jazz Trio
- 26 February – Mokhtar Samba