Hurley’s Media Winter Olympics
Hurley’s Media Sales
Flow – Mobile Revolution
Winter Olympics Schedule
News

Firefighters extinguish car blaze caused by cigarette

One man is paying the price for smoking.  Emergency crews Friday (9 December) morning rushed to a car fire on Theresa Dr., in Windsor Park.  Firefighters extinguished the blaze, which police say was caused by a cigarette.   The vehicle was not abandoned, but was parked in a yard off the road.
No one was injured in the incident.
Tags

About the author

Kevin Morales

Kevin Morales

Cayman 27 News Director Kevin Morales is an award-winning journalist with more than 12 years of experience. Kevin is a Milwaukee, Wis., native. He graduated with a bachelor's degree in journalism in 2005 from the University of Minnesota. He's a proud father and a loyal fan of the Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, Milwaukee Bucks and U of M Golden Gophers.

Tanya’s Kitchen
Clean Gas
Kirk Freeport Generic
Eclipze Generic
BritCay
Cleveland Clinic 2018

Subscribe Today

Please fill out the information below to Subscribe to Hurleys Media LTD. This will allow you to post comments on articles, get notifications on upcoming events and MORE!
Email address
Favorite Radio Station(s)
Spam free & Secure :)
%d bloggers like this: